SPARDUSTER Vacuum Attachment to Clean Up Glass Mosaic Piles
The SPARDUSTER Vacuum Attachment is quite effective in removing dust from small parts. It contains mesh screen for a rapid cleaning of small parts and collect glass dusts for cutting tile.
The SPARDUSTER dust remover is known to be the indispensable cleaning tool for workshops with many bins of small parts. You can easily remove the silvers and glass dusts of your glass mosaic piles without sucking up and loose a single tile. It will transform vacuum hose to an eater of sucking up tiny little pieces in cleaning small parts.
- With less time, you are able to clean or remove glass dusts and silvers from thousands of small tile pieces
- You can also remove pet hair and dusts from the pails of many tiny parts in just seconds
- Able to clean up dust from toys such as Legos and many floor toys that you may have thought you have no time in cleaning them
- Easily gather up spilled screws, tiles and beads without having to search individually
- Never again to lose another small part with the vacuum
- The screen can be replaced, plus it comes with a spare material in making replacement screen. This will let you use the SPARDUSTER for years to come!
- American Made
The SPARDUSTER was made for household canister vacuums that could be your best vacuum cleaner for carpet 2017, as well as shop vacs which have hosses from 1.125 inches to 2 inches in diameter. The attachment is made from heavy gauge PVS to make it last for a long time. While the fiberglass screen can be replaced and it comes with material that is enough to cut 10 more screens for replacements, making the SPARDUSTER vacuum attachment to last for years!
You can use the SPARDUSTER as an attachment for home vacuum cleaners or shop vacs that have a hose of 2 inches in diameter or less. You should also avoid using it with a high powered shop vac for long periods to prevent air restriction in damaging the motor of the vacuum.